- Poster should include title, name of authors, institution and country.
- The poster should be easily readable from a distance of 1 meter.
- The language of the poster should be English.
- All posters will be placed on the white Octanorm panel boards: Portrait orientation, 100 cm (width) x 250 cm (height). Available poster area: 95 cm (width) x 235 cm (height).
- It is up to the author to decide if to place a poster on one or several sheets.
- Please bring your poster to the conference yourself.
If you like to print your poster in Vilnius, you can use the following print shops:
1. Copy Pro:
Address: Gedimino pr. 33
Opening hours: 07:00 – 22:00 (from Monday to Sunday)
2. Copy Pro:
Address: Pylimo str. 22D
Opening hours: 07:00 – 19:00 (from Monday to Friday)
3. BMK Copy Center:
Address: A. Vienuolio str. 4
Opening hours: 08:00 – 17:00 (from Monday to Friday)